ENDS1: End Season 1 Music Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENDS1: End Season 1 Music Video

Creator/Producer Daniel "DanQ" Quick put together a video montage of clips from Age of Nations Episodes 108-114 of the series. Set to the theme of Nickelback's "If Everyone Cared", it runs for 03m34s.

AoN is the first Rise of Nations and Real-Time Strategy series machinima with some `live-action` footage blended in for good measure. It has and continues to be developed by Apolyton Civilization Site, one of the oldest and premiere online computer strategy gaming fansites on the Internet.
    1 (atrocious)
    25.00%
    2 (dismal)
    25.00%
    3 (poor)
    0.00%
    4 (medicore)
    0.00%
    5 (average)
    0.00%
    6 (good)
    0.00%
    7 (very good)
    0.00%
    8 (excellent)
    0.00%
    9 (superior)
    0.00%
    10 (perfect)
    50.00%
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

This is -- and I **** you not -- the funniest thing I have ever seen in my entire life on this earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
      This is -- and I **** you not -- the funniest thing I have ever seen in my entire life on this earth.
      Sounds as though you didn't like it then and voted either 1 or 2 above. If so, fine by me -- glad to give you a laugh I suppose , but certainly not the intent.

What I find funny is that you bothered to say anything at all.
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

No, dan, you misunderstand. I would give this ten perfect ten's if I had the ability to. Good stuff.

Comment

In retrospect, maybe it'd be better with the Nickelback song "Figured you out"

Much more thematic

Comment

No, dan, you misunderstand. I would give this ten perfect ten's if I had the ability to. Good stuff.
            Oh! Thanks. I stand happily corrected.

Don't forget to vote then!

In retrospect, maybe it'd be better with the Nickelback song "Figured you out"

Much more thematic
            I haven't heard that Nickelback song before actually. In addition to the 'sound', I was also taking into consideration the lyrics of the song. The first music video I did for the series (Episodes 101-7) was/is set to Tears For Fears' "Everybody Wants to Rule the World", for instance.

Comment

I love it 10/10
              to go to my forum use this: http://kingdomofwarhammer.forumotion.com/portal.htm

VIKINGS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Warhammer
                I love it 10/10
                Thanks, Erik , and welcome to Apolyton.

Out of curiosity, how did you happen across this video? Are you a regular Age of Nations viewer or..?

Comment

yes I am a regular Age of Nations viewer...I am a big fan...Will there be a new Empisdios?

Comment

yes I am a regular Age of Nations viewer...I am a big fan...
                    Thanks for letting us know!

Will there be a new Empisdios?
                    Watch for an announcement on the series' official website planned for this coming week.

How did you happen across the show?

Comment

you know...I can't remeber.

Comment

you know...I can't remeber.
                        No worries.

Pardon the "20 Questions" , but we have received very little feedback on the show to date.

How long have you been a regular viewer? Any favourite/not-so-favourite episode(s)? Favourite characters/voice actors?

Comment

Well I would like to see a Greman rualer...Just a thorght.

Comment

Well I would like to see a Greman rualer...Just a thorght.
                            The German ruler is/was ( depending upon at what point in the season you're viewing ) Leader. As a people they do have a 'destiny' though... but I probably shouldn't give too much away.

Comment

so is there a new German Leader?

Comment

Working...
                              X