Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any plans for a RON: Rise Of Legends area here at Apolyton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any plans for a RON: Rise Of Legends area here at Apolyton?

See thread title.

The game is due out in only a few months and from what I can tell should be deserving of consideration.

link:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/...ex.html?q=rise of legends

There are probably plans in the works here already, but I was just wondering.
    ..there are known ‘knowns’ There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. ~~Donald Rumsfeld

I haven't heard about anything, but considering the activity in the RoN forums I don't believe we'll see anything... but I guess we'll see when it gets released
    Maybe they'll just turn this section into a 'Big Huge Games' 'General Talk' subforum, instead of being game specific
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

yeah'

They could turn this forum into something for any RON games
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
        yeah'

They could turn this forum into something for any RON games
        Well, we are having a hoot of a time in Baltimore area with APOLYCON06 so I am practicing up my RON & T & P to be ready

Lets get some discussion going guys, you know drum up some interest, talk about games played, events that unfolded, battles fought, won or lost, ect.

Lets do some P R!!
        Attached Files
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I see that they have made an age of nations subforum

But WHY is that subforum under the Rise of Nations forum? It's a completely different game than Rise of Nations
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
          X