Episode 102: "Differences of Opinion" Commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 102: "Differences of Opinion" Commentary

A commentary on the second Age of Nations (AoN) episode, "Differences of Opinion", was recorded by series Creator/Producer Daniel "DanQ" Quick and Writing Consultant Joe "snoopy369" Matise earlier this month. The first 'regular' season episode of the series where varied voice actors are introduced, topics include but are not limited to thoughts on opening scenes, evolving character traits, 'live' actor selections and the intrigue of growing political conflicts. Quick also co-wrote the episode script.

AoN is the first Real-Time Strategy (RTS) machinima series, and the first Rise of Nations machinima endeavour that also blends some `live-action` footage for good measure. AoN is produced and published by Apolyton Civilization Site, one of the oldest and premiere online computer strategy gaming fansites on the Internet.

The commentary runs 13m03s, the same length of the episode itself.

--------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    Last edited by DanQ; January 26, 2006, 01:06.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

I showed this to a friend and he said that he was really getting into it during the middle part with the council. He even missed about 3 minutes of his favorite TV show because he was so enthralled with that section.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
      I showed this to a friend and he said that he was really getting into it during the middle part with the council. He even missed about 3 minutes of his favorite TV show because he was so enthralled with that section.

Given what you have said, I take it you meant to post the above in this thread (yes?), but I'll get over it. Hopefully your friend will enjoy this episode's commentary as well... at least somewhat.

Am I correct in interpretting that your friend was/is not otherwise familiar with Rise of Nations or..?

--------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
      X