Episode 102: "Differences of Opinion"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 102: "Differences of Opinion"

The second episode of Age of Nations (AoN), "Differences of Opinion", has been released. Co-written by DarkCloud and Daniel "DanQ" Quick, "[a] sense of fear is spreading amongst the populace in the wake of recent events. Exploration and ego dominate the leaders' time and energies. Civilian and military interests clash as decisions are ultimately made – but at what cost?"

AoN is the first Real-Time Strategy (RTS) machinima series, and the first Rise of Nations machinima endeavour that also blends some `live-action` footage for good measure. AoN is produced and published by Apolyton Civizization Site, one of the oldest and premiere online computer strategy gaming fansites on the Internet.

The episode runs for 13m03s and is available in both DivX and Windows Media formats with low-resolution and high-resolution variants.

---------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    Last edited by DanQ; January 19, 2006, 22:43.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

I found it entertaining and funny. So, I have to ask, did Walmart have a sale on green bath towels?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle
      I found it entertaining and funny.

On behalf of the entire AoN team, thank you for the kind words.

So, I have to ask, did Walmart have a sale on green bath towels?

I'll leave that question in Stan's capable hands.

--------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

heheh ... if it were shot at my place it'd be blue ones of a not-dissimilar appearance
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
        X