Military Units Won't Show In Mini Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Units Won't Show In Mini Map

I've been playing RON gold editon for a week and love the game and have had no problems. Yesterday I noticed that my military units won't show up on the mini map. viligers will but thats it. I don't know if I've ****ed up a setting or what but its annoying not being able to see where they are. I actually unistalled the game and tried again but to no avail. I love the game but this seemingly minor thing has ruined it for me.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

70 views since I asked this question and not even a smart remark. I figured it out a month ago but still
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

So what did u do?? I have the same problem and its driving me nuts...

Comment

Working...
      X