Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Beta people still around?

Markos even maybe?

I finally got a graphics card that'll run it, so I installed and spent far too many hours blowing **** up and so on. I love the Conquer the World option, except that on some of the scenarios where I have to conquer the enemy capital city, it seems to be built on water, and is therefore impossible to occupy. Is this just me, just the beta, or what?
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

No beta user (I reckon they all moved on to either the full game or other games), but I guess I'll have to do...

I think there's maybe one scenario in the CtW campaign in the final game where a city ends up on water. Quite annoying indeed. But if there's more than one for you, it's probably the beta...

Anyway, if you enjoy CtW, you should definitely buy T&P Offers more than enough Conquering to get you through that long miserable British winter
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Durned beta. Spent a year waiting for a computer than can run it, and the best bits aren't there.

Will T&P install over the beta?
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I wouldn't hold my breath...

But the price difference between T&P and the Gold Edition is only about £12...
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
        X