Damn stealth bombers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn stealth bombers

I wish I could disable those. Theyre sent en masse against my wonders and it seems there's nothing i can do about it. 10 advanced fighters will hardly do anything and then i always have to tell workers to fix the wonder. wish i could just get rid of the damn bombers while still being able to get to the information age.
    I use Posturepedic mattresses for a lifetime of temporary relief.

Bomb the airports?
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

that becomes simply micromanaging when there's 30 some airports between all the civs and they can build them faster than i can destroy them. especially since airports take a lot of bombing.
      I use Posturepedic mattresses for a lifetime of temporary relief.

Comment

Old thread but stealth fighters work bst vs stealth bombers

Comment

Maybe I am wrong, but don't SAMs work against stealth bombers if you manually click on the enemy bomber?

The SAMs will not automatically attack enemy stealth bombers but you can select the SAMs and manually click the enemy bombers for them to attack.
          'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
          G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

How about if you had a spy near the sam would that help engage the target?

I was thinking the spy would "see" the stealth unit perhaps then allow you to defend?

Just a thought is all

Gramps
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
            X