Question for owners of T&P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for owners of T&P

Can you please tell me if they fixed the bug in the original CTW campaign that caused the AI not to do anything if you attack a territory and just boom without attacking its units? Please test this and let me know. Here is a description of the bug:

When you attack an enemy territory with a strength of 4 or greater, the AI will not respond until you attack a citizen or a building. The AI will send its initial army and any reinforcements against you, but will not build more military units, buildings, or cities until you attack a citizen or building. You can raid merchants and boom for half an hour and it will just sit there. When you finally attack it will begin building like crazy.

You can use recorded game playback to verify it. Thanks!

And wich level of dificulty are you talking about, buddy?
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

I only play on moderate and tough and it has occured on both.

Comment

I've never seen this...
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I've never seen this either...
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Did you play CTW since the 1.03 patch? I understand it was introduced in that patch.

Comment

Working...
            X