ODA RoN Mod Utility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODA RoN Mod Utility

In the last few months I started on a project to make modding for Rise of Nations easy, well at least easier! I have created a program that includes a wide variety of tools and facilities for Rise of Nations Modding.
    It includes installers for Mods, Scenarios and Scripts. A patch 2 style Mod Manager, a Unitrules.xml and a Unit_graphics.xml specialized editor, and a generic XML viewer with error reporting capabilities. You can download this program, at RoNH Download
    Are you down with ODV?

Re: ODA RoN Mod Utility

Originally posted by One_Dead_Villy
    In the last few months I started on a project to make modding for Rise of Nations easy, well at least easier! I have created a program that includes a wide variety of tools and facilities for Rise of Nations Modding.
    It includes installers for Mods, Scenarios and Scripts. A patch 2 style Mod Manager, a Unitrules.xml and a Unit_graphics.xml specialized editor, and a generic XML viewer with error reporting capabilities. You can download this program, at RoNH Download
    Did you get much feedback sir?

I am just asking as I am trying to ressurect interest in the game for our upcoming APOLYCON06
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I will be downloading this and trying it out.

I hope to do the same sort of mod work for RoN as I did for Civ2.

i.e. highly ambitious in scope, overreaching in execution, easily distracted in implementation, and rarely finished in practice.

But the spirit's willing, and for once the flesh is actually willing to get off its flabby parts and get over in that direction.
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
      X