taking in game snapshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taking in game snapshots

hey people, ive got a question. ive been playing RON for a couple months and i get into alot of big a$$ battles that would make a good snapshot, but i have now idea how to take a snapshot during a game. so does anyone know how to take one or was it just left out of the game? also, if you can take a pic, what folder would i look in to find it? thanx
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Visit the stories forum My stories.... The Rise of Germany and Fall of the Dutch and Germany Falling

Hmmm, can't you just hit PrintScreen and paste the image onto a paint program?

That's what I do, hit PrintScreen, Open Paint, Paste, Edit with Paintshop Pro/The GIMP/etc.
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

thanx, i'll have to try that.
      I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Visit the stories forum My stories.... The Rise of Germany and Fall of the Dutch and Germany Falling

Comment

You could also do multiple screenshots.

Some programs have this option to press one key or a special combo of keys, then every time you do it, it automatically pastes the image as a new file.

I have that program for my paintshop, which is niiiiiice.
        Geniuses are ordinary people bestowed with the gift to see beyond common everyday perceptions.

Comment

Hmm, good idea

Keep on playing,
          ronwsag

Comment

Working...
          X