Iroquois
    33.33%
    Persians
    16.67%
    Indians
    0.00%
    Dutch
    0.00%
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

I'm liking the Iroqois too. Before they had a power of getting governments one age earlier, but that seems to have changed. Was looking forward to some ancient age attacks led by a trusty Despot patriot. Alas it doesn't seem possible anymore.

Americans also look cool and versatile. They seem like more fun than many other boom civs. And the instant wonder will make for some interesting strats I'm sure.

Comment

yeah the Americans were my second choice, the instant wonder will be very interesting but that seems overpowered to me, hope they can balance it out propely.
      Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Probably Americans. What I don't understand is this...

Have no National Territory, and can construct buildings in any territory not held by another nation
        Ok, so...what if map is covered with another nations territory? Does the Lakota player get screwed? I'm thinking whomever plays this nation, they'd better pump out cities fast or else they're gonna get pigeon-holed by the larger nations.
        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
        *****Citizen of the Hive****
        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Working...
        X