Quick Battle: Population cap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Battle: Population cap?

Okay, Im playing a quick battle set to 4 hours, and seem to have reached a population cap of 250.

I've researched everything I possibly can but can't build anymore cities, and can't find any way of raising the population cap limit higher than 250.

Is 250 the absolute population cap for quick battles?

I need more

Colossus raises it by 50, also bantu have higher pop cap, there is also a patch that raises it to 1600 among other things here is the link

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Thanks, I downloaded that rule.xml file and installed it, but it caused the game to crash upon loading a new quick battle.

I also downloaded the xml editor and added the lines to add more pop cap, but it ignored it.

Perhaps Im adding it in the wrong section, though I know html, and placed it right below the existing pop cap options for the game.

Maybe there is another file besides rules.xml that I must edit to get the pop cap higher?

Thanks,

P.S. I did manage to win this battle though after percilus(sp?) pissed me off with bombarding my allys.

Comment

try this link http://www.ronoracle.com/forums/inde...wtopic=630&hl=

the bottom post should help you
        Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Working...
        X