multiplayer maps, armageddon timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiplayer maps, armageddon timer

how do i make a multiplayer map. i created a scenario in the editor, but i cant find an option to load it in multiplayer... also, is there a way to disable the armageddon timer? i wouldnt mind it if you didnt have to capture the city... is there any way to edit anything so you can destroy the cities instead of capturing them? i dont know why they didnt put an option in the game for that.

The next patch for Rise of Nations will add the ability to load a scenario for multiplayer games.

Regarding armageddon, I believe there is a mod or two available on fan sites that boosts the starting number for the timer very high, effectively making it a non-factor in games. Here's a mod I found at RoN Oracle that changes the pop limit and the arma clock: http://www.ronoracle.com/downloads/?pg=db&mod=99
    www.bighugegames.com

Comment

thanks for the reply and the link, raise the pop limit and armageddon times all in one, thats what i was looking forword to, now i dont have to kill all my workers to make a big army.

Any word on a gametype that allows you to destroy everything instead of having to capture cities?

also, if i made a scenario, when im creating it for single player, if i wanted to spawn in one place everytime, i have to choose human in the nation options, but whatever nation i choose i have to play that one only, are they going to add something so you can choose all the settings before you start the game (pop limit, nation, units that cant be built). or is there a way to make a map instead of a scenario with human respawning only in 1 place and being able to choose custom settings? i think you can do that already with a map that came with the game, just not a map i created, thats if you can create your own map instead of a scenario. and in custom setting before starting a game, being able to ban certain units or techs would be cool, instead of having to do it in the editor. just a thought...

Comment

Working...
      X