More cities!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More cities!

Ive been fiddling with the documents in the data folder of the trial version (want to get the full version soon). Like many others it seems, i want to play a more epic game. So far ive got about 10x pop limit, and 10x knowledge cost for new ages, which was easy enough to find. But i havent found a place to edit the city limits, i was wondering if anyone knows if theres a way to edit this?

I found a kind of workaround for the bantu editing their bonus city limit to as high as you want. But it seems you cant give other civs this same bonus, even if you add it the game just ignores them. Anyway i would prefer starting with 1 city, then having maybe 5, 10, 20, etc with each poloitical upgrade rather than 30 from the start of the game.

IIRC one of the wonders increases the city limit, maybe this could be changed to a non-wonder kind of 'palace', buildable by everyone?

PS havent looked at the editor yet, but it seems to me that its just about scripting for a.i behaviour on a map and stuff.
Working...
X