X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheaters - please comment

Hi all,

I played a game last nightagainst a gamespy goes by the user of Attalus. No matter what I did he was able to out tech me. Now no supprise I'm not that good but I'm not that bad either.....

Anyway I checked the recorded game today. He was playing the mayans and for every university he built he got +25. I on the other hand got +10 for every university. Other resources seemed to be ok to my eyes.

The only thing I can assume is that he has modified RON to get a higher bonus - ie cheated . Am I correct?

We played in tournament mode.

BHG isn't there anyway to stop these players playing MP games on Gamespy ?

Advice and comments appreciated.

Beech

I should learn but I don't! Think before you speek and make sure of the facts.

My appologies to Attalus I reviewed the recorded game for the 3rd time and I have made a big mistake - no cheating involved just me not looking at the right area of the map and failling to see scholars. Juess I do suck.

I was in good position to win but failed to have a scout with my arms - missed the spys and the decoys - very silly of me and my undoing.

Having said all of that I am still interested in hearing if people are experiencing chaters. I have read a few threads on the subject and some people seem worried about it on game spy - maybe thats why I lept to the wrong conclusion.

Again my appologies to Attalus. Only 2 views to the thread so hopefully I have prevented the worst of the damage.

Cheers

Beech

Comment

Just a reminder that accusations of cheating are taken seriously here. Definative prove is required. Due to the quick retraction, nothing more than a warning will be issued here. Please be rock solid sure before making any accusations at this site. Stiffer punishments have been given out for this type of thing.

RAH
      The Managment.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
      X