multyplayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multyplayer

i just wanted to know if u can cheat playing multyplayer cuz me and a freind liked playing games like age of empires but we need the cheats for resources so we can play for along time together can someone tell me if its possable and how cuz its boring for us otherwise i tried to put the cheat resource all+1000 in when we were playing so did he but it didnt work if its possable please tell me how and what setting i need to use thanks.

Help

also when we play multyplayer is says waiting for player (hisname) all the time how can i fix that we both have powerful computers and 1 gig lan so i dont get it?

Comment

Yeah, a 1gig lan. Where do I get me one of those

With RON there is no danger of loosing all your reasources like in AOE. Nothing will run out so you can keep going and going and goind... Anyways, other than finding a multiplayer cheat program I don't think you can get extra rsc's.

And it's too early to do the DL dance.
      cIV list: cheats
      Now watch this drive!

Comment

Cheating programs don't work well in multiplayer. They usually cause a synch errors. They have an infinite resuorce setting that keeps all the resources at 9999. The game is then basically who knows the hotkeys and can click the fastest. But if that is your type of game you can pick that setting at the start.
        "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

DAMN IT! How could I forget that?
          cIV list: cheats
          Now watch this drive!

Comment

Yep, that works.

MattH, Gigabit LAN does exist, and is in fact standard on most new prebuilt PCs (Dell, etc) nowadays
            ----
            "I never let my schooling get in the way of my education" -Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X