Editing the Europe scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing the Europe scenario

When you load the scenario (NOT CTW, an in-game map of europe and n. africa), you always start out as the Romans. Is there anyway to change this? I have looked for the file that contains the info for it, but don't know what it is. There doesn't seem to be any options to change, it just goes straight to the loading screen, with no ability to choose someone different. Which leads to the next problem: the citizens are automated, and I can't turn them off! I build one (Mind you, there are no resources at start, only a "blank" city) and bam! he's off in north Germany (from italy) getting ventilated by arrows!

Any help would be great!

You must go to nation and you can change there

Comment

Berlin is right. Open the Europe scenario in the RoN Scenario Editor.

Main Menu -> Tools & Extras -> Scenario Editor -> Load -> navigate to the Europe scenario and select/load it -> Nation button -> click on the nations one by one in the upper left hand corner of the editor screen; you'll see if they are set for AI control - and at what difficulty level - in the nation display at the bottom left -> use the Control drop-down menu to select computer or human for each nation - I assume you'll select human for the one you want to be and computer for the rest -> save the scenario under the name you want -> back out of the scenario editor and open the scenario through the regular game.

I suspect all the nations in the scenario may be set to AI control, which would prevent you from controlling the civilians.
      Rohag's RoN & Etc. Pages

Comment

Yes, that worked. Set the computers to tougher, too. Thanks for the input!

Comment

Working...
        X