Bypassing Missile Defence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bypassing Missile Defence?

I was surfing a few fora (plural of forums, or so I'm told) and I came across a person who said that you could bypass an enemy missile shield by taking out all of that nation's libraries first.

Has anybody confirmed this?
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

My enemy generally don't advance that far.

It could be because I play CTW almost exclusively though.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

he might have ment, take out the libraries BEFORE your opponent can research Missile Shield...

Comment

Originally posted by iamlod
        he might have ment, take out the libraries BEFORE your opponent can research Missile Shield...
        That's what I thought. If anyone wants to meet me online to test, say so.
        cIV list: cheats
        Now watch this drive!

Comment

Thanks for the interpretation, but I'm absolutely positive that he said you can destroy their libraries AFTER they get to missile defence and then nuke away at will. The alternative interpretation is so obvious I don't think it needs stating. (Although with people these days who knows.)

I'd give the online thing a try, yeah. You'll have to walk me through the whole connection thing though because I've never played RON online before.
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
          X