CTW Renaissance Europe mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Co128
    Don't mean to rush anyone, but does anyone know the real problem with this? I tried to fix it but couldn't find anything. Microslave, you got any other suggestionS?
    OK, I think I got it.

In conquest\1500_europe.xml file, find 'the Commonwealth of Poland-Lituania' continent (the 9th one) line.
    Replace 'barbarians_file=...' with 'barbarian_file=...'. This S causes the game to crash when you invade a Polish territory, as it cannot find the barbarian file.

Regards

NB to Co128 : try to completely empty your conquest\temp folder before playing a new 1500 Europe game.

Comment

Good job man. It finally works Good game, very good. And thanks for the reference

Comment

I do enjoy this campaign but it crashes on me when I, the Scotts, conquer the Arab captial. Sometimes after I get the msg that I defeated the Arabs the repel enemy attack picture comes up and -1 tribute is added to the treasury and it crashes. I think it is only a problem w/ the Arab captial coding since I conquered 4 other tribes (brits, ports, spanish, and egyptians) w/o a crash. Has anyone defeated the Arabs and not gotten a crash?

Comment

First, thanks to the mod author for making a great mod.

I've conquered the Arab capital with the Danes without crashes. I noticed that on that and one other territory, my starting cities were in the water.

Comment

For me it crashes, when I (germans) conquer the last part of the burgundian crown (the netherlands (?)) in the info-age.
            The rest works fine for me, only to defend some of the islands in the mediterranean sea is quite difficult, because of the lack of land.
            Else I have to express my deepest respect to your work wnogaret.

Comment

Working...
            X