very simple question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very simple question

I got my copy of RoN off of Ebay and I discovered after it arrived that it had come all the way from China. Dispite the fact that the box and manual lack more than 3 words on them (the title) the game itself is completely in English (I haven't seen a single Chinese character since loading the game. Didn't even have to select a language to install).

Anyway, b/c the manual is in Chinese, I can't read it. I know that you can garrison certain units in certain buildings and those units will attack from inside. Which units can attack from wich buildings? Does the current age make a difference? Do these units attack with their own special properties or simply have some sort of 'generic garrison-attack'?

Grrr... damn chinese characters....

-Lod

1 Units that are archers, gunpowder infantry, machine guns, and most (i believe...) modern infantry can attack outside of a Tower or Fort (or equalvilant) building.

2 In respect to the attacking from buildings the ages kinda matter, like from I-III only archers can (renember this is only if you have upgraded your units to the age max) IV-V Gunpowder Infantry (Arbequesias, Musketeers, MAYBE Fusiliers) and later on VI-VIII/F Machine guns can, Light and I think Heavy Infantry can too. ONLY FROM TOWERS AND FORTS!

3 I think they keep their basic counters and effectiveness but I'm not sure.
    "War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."

Comment

IIRC, the manual is on the CD in the 'goodies' folder. In 7/8 languages, actually.
      cIV list: cheats
      Now watch this drive!

Comment

Personally, I find the tooltips to be much (infinitely?) more useful than the manual that came with the game. Just make sure they're set to detailed in the Options.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
          X