Game Freezes Computer When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Freezes Computer When...

The game freezes the computer when... you leave the game menu open, or senario editor open, all night. Look at you computer in the morning an it's frozen. Anybody else get this?

dutcheese

Mine used to freeze if it was left paused for more than 20 min. Then again, it used to freeze when I was actively playing the game too.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Do you have any power management feature activated?

Or scheduled programs?

BTW why would you want to run the program all night?

Comment

game freezes when.....

I load the game

Comment

hi,

the only power management feature i have activiated is to turn off the monitor after 20 min.

if i leave the game paused on a game it doesn't freeze by morning. it only happens when the game is left on the menu or in the script editor... so far.

i normally leave my computer on all the time so i don't have to wait for boot up or normally i'm downloading something to watch in the background

if i leave the game minimized and on the game menu it does not freeze. it only freezes if the game menu if left full screened. i know now to just minimize but sometimes i'm tired and forget...

dutcheese

Comment

Working...
          X