Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a New Multiplayer Map

Whazzzup everyone,

I decided I am tired of the maps they gave us for multiplayer, like I am sure most of you guys have, but I can not figure out how to make the new map show up in the list.

I edited Amazon.xml, saved it as Amazon2.xml and am looking for where it is refrenced in the list, I am sure I will find it if I keep digging but I was hoping someone who has already put in a new multiplayer map will tell me which files I need to edit to add new maps in.

Many Thanks!

I would like to know too.

Comment

this is a while ago, but

For walls in the industrial age, You should make them trenches, and have the ability to put your troops in them.
      Suck me

Comment

As far as I can tell, there is currently no support for multiplayer scenarios. I'm personally a bit annoyed at this, as I wanted to port a few Starcraft maps with interesting premises and ideas over.

However, based on the feeling I have that this is going to be a pretty long-lasting game in terms of popularity ( though it might retain niche or cult popularity like Civ 2 or Alpha Centauri ) and I remember reading a thread that discussed that BHG was planning to modify the game setup menus to allow all sorts of extra stuff ( like multiplayer scenarios ) and maybe even make them customizable ( to allow support of settings for mods ).

Comment

Working...
        X