V2 Rockets / Cruise Missles ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V2 Rockets / Cruise Missles ??

I can never get rockets and missles to work in multiplayer games .. but I never have problems in single player games. I'm simply not allowed to target any of my oppent's buildings. Obviously, no one has built the missle sheild at this point and, moreover, I'm not referring to the use of nuclear missles at all.
    Click Next Tip to continue cycling through the available tips. Click Previous Tip to return to earlier tips.

I'm guessing its out of range, but other than that, your either hitting the wrong mouse button or, some other answer I don't know of

O well, hope ya find your answer.
    If you can't Dazzle them with Brilliance, Baffle them with Bull****.

Comment

What's the range on rockets ... that could be the problem because in single player games I'm always on a small map. In mp games it's always a larger map.
      Click Next Tip to continue cycling through the available tips. Click Previous Tip to return to earlier tips.

Comment

Select a full silo and it should show you a green range ring on the mini-map.

Comment

Also, when you attempt to fire a rocket out of range, a small warning/notice thing will appear on the top of your screen, just below the very top. It's pretty hard to notice, I was having a hard time aswell untill I noticed it.
          If you can't Dazzle them with Brilliance, Baffle them with Bull****.

Comment

Thanks! My silos are pumpming out missles again. I really enjoying having a few hot keyed silos producing cruise missles with the infinite queue on.

Comment

Working...
            X