Small bug - no metal in mesa map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small bug - no metal in mesa map

I've been playing TBS games (notably chess) for ever but have never tried RTS before and am finidng it delightfully daunting.

Anyway, I've progressed to the dizzy heights of land only maps at moderate level and bored of the others thought I'd try SW Mesa.

The first time didn't go too well so I tried a new game but this time (I can enclose a save if people want) the progam (ver 1.02) decided that you couldn't build mines near cliffs!

There were no mountains on the map hence there was no metal to be obained except by buying it (I eventually got my metal production up to +45 by building smelters and the Angkor Wat) which unsurprisingly baffled the AI which went three eras down at the end.

Apologies if this small glitch has been mentioned before.

This happens when you reload from a save. See my minor bugs thread, and earlier thread on this specific topic for more details.

Comment

Yes Solo.

Apologies - I did notice your thread just a little after posting mine.
      I wonder if anybody else has had the effect that after the cliffs go white then if you use a nuke they go to something rainbow coloured - a mixture of green and purple mainly?

Comment

Working...
      X