I love this game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love this game!

I can't wait to get home everynight after work to go and play RON... It reminds me of the days of civ 2.

I've had a few times when my computer just kicked me out of the program and restarted. ? Any of you had this?

Big "HI" To site owners Dan and Markos... I hope the banners up above begin to make more money for you.

Feel free to click on the "Make a Career out of playing games" Civ type banner up above... Make Apolyton some money!

thanks
    hawaiihs

Re: I love this game!

Originally posted by hawaiihs

I've had a few times when my computer just kicked me out of the program and restarted. ? Any of you had this?
    Think the computer is trying to tell you something about food and sleep....hehe.
    "I just nuked some poor bastard still in the Enlightenment age. that radioactive mushroom cloud sure enlightened his ass."
    - UberKruX

Comment

food and sleep are good.
      Time to take out the trash. You know its easy but it seems harder every time you try and think about it.

Comment

The very first game I crashed to desktop. I immediately spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to turn on autosave only to eventually learn it was for CTW only. However I've played almost 100 games since then and haven't crashed since.

Comment

Food and sleep has nothing over RON.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip McWho
            Food and sleep has nothing over RON.
            Never heard a truer statement!
            cIV list: cheats
            Now watch this drive!

Comment

Working...
            X