Good Game. @__@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Game. @__@

Here is a 4 player FFA I played today other the LAN, was a pretty cool game.

Michael of Ashby is niDe (me )
    Philip is Flip McWho
    and 2 other guys from my hall.

I used stealth bombers to full affect in this game, destorying both the Space Program wonder and the Super Collider in one flight (mawahahaha)

Enjoy

Time to take out the trash. You know its easy but it seems harder every time you try and think about it.

Yeah it was a pretty good game overall. My only major b*tch with it is those damn stealth bombers which in my opinion are a little on the powerful side. The loss of the space program especially hit me hard considering the mess i had to go through to get it. I also think that i should of attacked niDe earlier in the piece to stop him from becoming to powerful. So yeah thoughts people, critiques on the strategies used.

Comment

psssh, Stealth Bombers aren't overpowered, you could easily swat a whole flight of them down with a few fighters. Only takes about 4 or so shots from a fighter to down the puppies
      Time to take out the trash. You know its easy but it seems harder every time you try and think about it.

Comment

Now you know how Saddam feels...

Originally posted by Flip McWho
        My only major b*tch with it is those damn stealth bombers which in my opinion are a little on the powerful side.
        Modeled a bit to realistically for ya?

Comment

Working...
        X