Attention Brian Reynolds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Brian Reynolds!

Hello Brian, I only just got the game on the weekend, and what I have seen thus far I am EXTREMELY IMPRESSED except with one thing. Something which I think can be fixed in a patch. There is NO save option in MULTIPLAYER????!!! Please please please please! Consider putting in a save option for multiplayer in a patch update! Please. One of the great things about Starcraft and Warcraft is that you CAN save multiplayer games and come back to it later. This is really good for people with LAN who don't have the time to play an entire game in half an hour. Please I cannot beg you enough! If you put a save game patch for multiplayer your game would be PERFECT!! Please, I am absolutely begging you, down on my knees praying and hoping that you will consider putting a save game option in multiplayer! Please please please.
    Unworthy as I am to ask, please please please consider it. im sure many people would like to have a multiplayer save game option, especially LANers like me!

-Demosthenes

LANs are tasty
    Time to take out the trash. You know its easy but it seems harder every time you try and think about it.

Comment

Count my vote too. Nothing worse than playing with my mates on LAN & one of their machines goes down, & not being able to restart game from last save when he's fixed up again. C&C Red Alert has this problem, as does all C&C. Real pain in the neck.

Not had a chance to Lan/multiplay RoN yet as my Lan Partner's machine crashes with RoN. He's saving up for a new machine so we can LAN RoN, but if there's no SAVE option in Multiplay I'm having second thoughts about LANning it. Real pain not being able to save. Sometimes we LAN for about 14 hrs straight, may finish one game about 10pm & like to start another & play til perhaps 2am, then save & continue the following week. If no SAVE option, that would seriously reduce gameplay of RoN.

So, if there is no Save option in Multi, please BHG consider putting one in.
      APATHY ERROR: Don't bother striking any key.

Comment

I agree with the thread starter. Saved multiplayer games are the way to go. I remember the good old days of Starcraft online with friends. Often times, someone would have to eat or take a mean dump and that save feature was a life-saver. Also, it was nice for high-lag games that usually ended in network loss. But this was before broadband. Still, a saved game feature for multiplayer would be nice.

thanks
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

This is slated for the 3rd patch.

J
          Jason Coleman
          Lead Programmer
          Big Huge Games

Comment

Also can there be a button for allowing cheats on a MP game. My son and I play on our LAN but we dont want to play all day.

Comment

Originally posted by jcoleman
              This is slated for the 3rd patch.

J
              Cheers. Nice to know you guys are listening.
              APATHY ERROR: Don't bother striking any key.

Comment

Yes, good customer service. Unlike some of the other games I've played.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thanks. Anyone got any idea when the third patch will come out? Also I would just like to reiterate Red Scorpion's comment. It IS nice to know that you guys are listening. Thanks again!
                  -Demosthenes1234

Comment

Working...
                  X