Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am New Guy! And some 'HELP' may be required!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am New Guy! And some 'HELP' may be required!

Hello... I am lost I have no clue on what to do! I need some help and maybe you people can help! So what do you people talk about and or do here? All other information that I should know about please tell me!
    ~Mike aka TheCokeMan~

A loaded question if I ever heard one.

We talk about and discuss several games here, mostly those that relate to Civilization. But, over the years various other games have come along, much as Rise of Nations that you now find yourself in the forum of.

At the top of your screen, there should be several links (right under the Apolyton sign) Those represent the major games that are covered here. Clicking those will take you to the news section for each game.

Or, you can go here:http://apolyton.net/forums/index.php?s=

and see all the different forums that are on this site. Take a look around and have fun. Hope to see you posting more soon
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Quick question: how did you get here without knowing what this site is for?

Anyways, If you've got intrest in Civilization games (I through III and expansions), this is the place to be. Welcome
      cIV list: cheats
      Now watch this drive!

Comment

Working...
      X