CTW bonus cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTW bonus cards

CTW cards : I played through a campaign on normal and found their cost seemed to increase as time goes by (as well as the rising cost for second,third etc in the same turn).Is this a time related thing or if I already hold cards, does the cost of a new one go up?

Switching to a toughest campaign, I find I like to win the tactical battles with the 5 minute rush to slay the camp or 15 minutes to slay the city. On what are these scored ? I obtained an 85 and then a 205 card from these and find them so useful I intend to allow the enemy to take provinces specifically so I can retake them and gain better cards for attacking capitals (or indeed anywhere,since this is rather tricky on toughest). What is a “high” value for these cards that I can aim for ? Is it possible to do so well in a normal battle to win one (I think not but maybe someone has).

Since they are so quick, if there are really good bonus cards out there then replaying a battle to get one is always possible and quite fun since they are "pure" tactically.

1st card you BUY: 30
    2nd card you BUY: 70
    All subsequent cards you buy: 110

cost is independent of number of cards you currently have.

Comment

Working...
    X