Where are the...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the...........

If you could add more units what would you add?

For me airborne troops. I spent time working for uncle sam, and was proud to be a paratrooper. Last game where i saw the chutes spill out I think was Red Alert. Be kinda cool to have a squad of commando's drop behind the lines so to speak and wreck hell
    He knows changes are not permanent, but change is!

I had also been thinking the same thing, that paratroopers are the first unit type that could be included. Even though you get all kinds of cool new units and options in the modern and information ages, the battlefield doesn't change that much. You get your airpower to attack and harass the enemy, but ultimately, you don't get as dynamic a battlefield as you would in real life with helicopters or airplanes dropping off troops behind enemy lines - it still remains a slugfest between your two armies lines up against each other.
    You sunk my Scrableship!

Comment

I would change it so that if you drop a nuke it takes out the whole map. They'd have to be real cheap and easy to build to get the coolest effect.

And then I'd add some tanks with at least two guns because that's cooler and more realistic.

Followed by some weird guys that shoot green stuff from their eyeballs and hover 15 feet of the ground in their jet pack.

Oh yeah and civilians can burrow into the ground for defense for some reason.

Wow it's sounding more and more like the next step in command and conquer the more I go on!

Comment

..... subterrainian map parts, ala "The Moon Project".

"I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by DarthVeda
          Followed by some weird guys that shoot green stuff from their eyeballs and hover 15 feet of the ground in their jet pack.
          NEAT! what would the required advances be? Trade 4, perhaps?
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

PARATROOPER was thinking that while watching band of brothers tonight.

Comment

Paratroopers would be awesome, dropping them in to capture a reduced city...

Comment

Working...
              X