RoN = teh win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoN = teh win!

I just got Ron about 3-4 days ago and this game rules so far. I just won my first game against 7 computer opponents on a diplomacy type game funnest game i've had so far.

The victory game desperatley close, it was the information age and my last opponent, the turks, had global prosperity and had stealth bombers coming out the wazzoo. I had missle shield, universal government and artificial intelligence. I launched a full scale assault with my army against his capital since I was low on metal and food, but alas, I failed.

So i had to come up with a plan B, his stealth bombers were tearing me to pieces, they had already destroyed four of my wonders and my captial city was in ruins, but there was hope. I still had 3 barracks, an airbase and a couple of light infantry units left. So i built up about 10 bombers or so and sent them all to bomb his capital. Right when it said "Reduced! capture with infantry!" i moved my last reminaing foot soldiers across the river and took the capital for the deperate victory.

That was just against the AI, I can't wait to try out multiplayer this game is awesome.

Oh yeah!

RoN = EE w/o teh suck.
    "I just nuked some poor bastard still in the Enlightenment age. that radioactive mushroom cloud sure enlightened his ass."
    - UberKruX

Comment

Working...
    X