RoN The Tragic Comedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoN The Tragic Comedy

Just wanted to start another pointless thread because i'm a newbietard. Anyone else notice anything in RoN that just makes laugh for no reason.

* Anyone notice the weakness on a nuke?
    "Units that runaway fast" =)>

* Don't know why, but evrytime I have a gun infantry unit destroy a university and the scholars run away in fear. When a unit stands point black and pulls the trigger and shoots them in the back of the head, execution style. Makes me laugh hysterically. =)>

Feel Free to Add some of your own!

nukes are weak but ICBM's are truly devestating!

Comment

?? Seriously thats what the weakness says on the icon heh. O yeah since i'm new can anyone tell me if my comp will handle a net multiplayer game. Ihave a 56k, but my laptop is top of the line 512 ram geforce 2.4 process ect satellite Toshiba 40gigs etc. Think I will be ok?

Comment

I've heard lots of people say the multiplayer runs great with 56k6 modems. So I suppose you'll be OK, yes.

Comment

Re: RoN The Tragic Comedy

Originally posted by Qu1ckC4nc3r

* Don't know why, but evrytime I have a gun infantry unit destroy a university and the scholars run away in fear. When a unit stands point black and pulls the trigger and shoots them in the back of the head, execution style. Makes me laugh hysterically. =)>

Feel Free to Add some of your own!
          Not just that but citizens too feel the wrath of invading infantry and armor. The wholescale massacre that goes on has had me actually wanting to stop my troops from being so mean! lol

Comment

Attac a University with a flamethrower and watch the behavior of the scolars. After the university is toasted kill them. Candels in the wind.

Comment

Funny stuff and I was thinking since when is the last time you can remember any war where a countries fishing industry was a military strategic target? I think docks mabey should be associated with a city and then assimilated with the rest of the stuff.

Comment

The number 1 taunt "Yes" sounds very much like Sisko from DS9

Comment

Working...
                X