Problems starting up SP game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems starting up SP game

I have had this problems a few times... here's how I setup the team settings:

[img]http:\\zCollection.sytes.net\Pictures\Settings.jpg[/img]

...and then I get this messagebox:

[img]http:\\zCollection.sytes.net\Pictures\Info.jpg[/img]

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
    This space is empty... or is it?

Hmmm... as I changed the team color from white to purple, I could start the game... why can't I be white?

Comment

...it's getting even more strange:

I chose to be the Greeks, then changed the color to white, then it automaticly changed to 'Random'

As I then changed back to Greeks (When the chosen color is white), the last AI also became the Greeks... what's wrong here?

Seems like certain colors are reserved to certain AI's... when I chose Blue, I get the same nation as the second player (By changing mine or the second AI's nation, both nations will be changed... By the color Yellow, it's the second last AI I am being mirrored with...

Last edited by Adagio; June 6, 2003, 15:01.

Comment

*BUMP*

Comment

Hmmm... nobody else who have had this problem?

I'm having this problem all the time...

Comment

I'm afraid the pictures aren't displaying for me, can't help. Are you choosing the color of a civ you've selected to play against? And you have the newest patch, right .
            cIV list: cheats
            Now watch this drive!

Comment

Nope, I don't have the newest patch, since that one was supposed to solve only MP games, right?

And no, I haven't chosen the color of the Civs I'm playing against, since that's impossible...

Does anyone else have a problem seing my pictures? they work fine here...

Comment

Sorry, I can't help much more. It looks like parts/pictures are missing from your post between "settings:" and "...and", also after "messagebox:". IIRC there were some SP fixes in the patch...
                cIV list: cheats
                Now watch this drive!

Comment

ADG,

I've had similar problems when picking a color other than the default.

In a Quick Battle game playing as the Greeks, I also was suprised to see that one of my AI opponents were the Greeks, too. They even got Athens as their capital.

Comment

Working...
                  X