Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on informers

Hi,

I've seen several posts saying "An informer at a barracks shows the number and type of military units your opponent has made". I took this to mean, I could see a list of units the Nation has. Kinda like a civ spy, so I could compare my military to theirs before attacking, etc... I have planted informers in barracks, but have not seen any list such as this pop up. Am I missing something? Do I have to click somewhere after planting an informer?

any help would be appreciated,
    Hog

When you click on the barracks its shows little numbers by the unit icons. I dont know if this reflects the total units built, or just the ones from that particular structure.

Comment

This one confused me for a while too. After you plant the informer in an enemy barracks, select that barracks. It will then show you the number of each type of unit in the bottom left area where you would normally have the buttons to create additional units.
      Firaxis - please make an updated version of Colonization! That game was the best, even if it was a little un-PC.

Comment

Really? I'll check that when I get home tonight.

thanks alot!

Comment

HalfLotus brought up a good point though, does anyone know for sure if these numbers represent the total military personel, or just the ones that originated from that particular building? I forget, but i'm assuming this works in all military producing structures?
          If you can't Dazzle them with Brilliance, Baffle them with Bull****.

Comment

Working...
          X