Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statue of Liberty in Conquer the World

Does it really work?
    I thought I should get free upgrades when I fullfilled the usual requriments and had researched four civics. I've tried it twice, now, to no avail.
    How does it work?

All your wonders begint to work after 4 civic techs

Comment

Originally posted by Mythrandir_SSTW
      All your wonders begint to work after 4 civic techs
      huh? so if I have the colleseum in ancient age (playing egyptians) it wont work until I have 4 civic techs? nah cant be

Comment

Ah, I figured it out. In hindsight it was a stupid question. Sorry.
        I thought I would get the updates instantaneously, but SoL only makes them free, nothing else. I still have to research them myself.
        I'm daft.

Comment

sorry I misread your question..

But it's interesting that's SoL's behaviour is different in CtW, even though slightly.

In my current game I have a wonder card and am awaiting the Industrial age to spent it on SoL :")

Comment

Does the Terrocotta Army work the same way? I mean do I have to wait until I research 4 civics before I get the reinforcement army?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

yeah. You have to research 4 civics. An interesting trick is to shoot straight for four civics, and then rush the enemy with the two armies you have.

Comment

I think if the wonder is in the area of the fight you will get the benefits right away. But if its in a seperate territory you have to research 4 civics.

Comment

Working...
                X