List of Wonders in RoN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Wonders in RoN

Here is a file that I created to keep track of all of the Wonders, when they become available, how much they cost, and the benefits that they impart.

I'm sure that all of you veterans innately know this information, but for us young'uns, this kind of list is very helpful.

Very respectfully,
    Gamedecay
    Last edited by Gamedecay; June 5, 2003, 00:55.

Trying to upload file...

It would appear that *.pdf files aren't accepted as uploadable, after all. Here's a .zip of a .pdf...sheesh!

Save this file to your desktop first, then open it. For some strange reason, choosing "Open" immediately after clicking on the link isn't working properly.

Very respectfully,
    Gamedecay
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gamedecay; June 5, 2003, 10:33.

Comment

Sorry for the bump, but I just borrowed myself RoN and found it to be a nice little game for when I got a bit bored with my latest Conquests game.

Cheers for this file, I just wish there were easy-to-fid ones like it for everything else in the game.

My search continues...

And here's that file again. Not zipped this time (ah the wonder of upload )
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Thanks for the kind comments. As you can see from this long thread, the initial response to this particular file was overwhelming (cough, cough).

Very respectfully,
        Gamedecay

Comment

Thanks, Game!

Comment

Working...
          X