Questions on Map Editing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on Map Editing

First off, is there no way to place specific land? I can only have one "theme" and not mix with any others. I've been messing around with a map of Europe and can't find a way to place desert tiles where they should go, is there some button i'm missing here or can you really not edit maps like that?

After messing around awhile I found you could place buildings and have it cleared(to simulate desert terrain) once you removed it. But that only helps for one type of terrain and is tedious and counter-intuitive. I hope i'm just really stupid and missing something obvious.

Also, i've imported a map from a picture and whenever I go to change the tileset or edit land and apply changes my map is messed up. Coastlines recede, islands vanish, and i've got a buncha spiky mountains/deep holes everywhere. Its like its possesed or something. Is this a known bug related to importing maps, or am I just being unlucky on this one?

Edit-I have a saved scenario where the issues regaurding use of 'edit land' is reproduceable if its needed.
    Last edited by ChaotikVisions; June 4, 2003, 02:13.
    "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Just as a point of reference, I have the 'same' experiences with map editing!!

Antrine
    The Graveyard Keeper
    Of Creation Forum
    If I can't answer you don't worry
    I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

Working...
    X