RoN freezes!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoN freezes!!

when i start the game i can play it like 5 minutes then it freezes, and i mean totaly, i have to reboot to get it to work, i got a USB headset from Logitech and first i thought that was the thing that made it crash, but it seems like its not the problem, cause when i unplugged in i used the built in soundcard instead and then it crashes after like 2 secs, so then i updated the drivers, no diffrence, then i updated DirectX, still no diffrent, but when i play with the headset on and using a program called Teamspeak then i get a black screen and the reboot automaticly... well what can the problem

I used to have that problem too. My screens flicker a little, then the comp just turn black and restart my comp. I later solved that by updating my video driver. I have a nvidia ti4200.

Comment

I have updated the drivers from Asus homepage, to the latest, no diffrence, still crashes... I got a Asus Ti4400

Comment

Try using the latest nvidia detonators instead. Asus drivers aren't really up to date...

Comment

up to date? they releaseed them last month? and also, EVERY FREEKING TIME THE SH*T GAME CRASHES MY USB HEADSET IS UNINSTALLED!!! i hate these guys!?!??! cant they even make a game right? GAH! im so damn mad atm!

Comment

Working...
          X