Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another New Scenario from Darth!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Another New Scenario from Darth!

    Here's an easy one I made while I was working on another scenario. Has some good naval combat in it.

    The Battle of Lake Erie

    It is summer of 1813, and the Americans and the British are once again at war. In this war America has so far known nothing but defeat. Invasion looms in the west as the British make preparations to attack from Detroit into America. You have been selected to defeat the British navy on Lake Erie.

    This scenario can be downloaded at RoN Oracle, look under the downloads section:

    华体会官方端网站登录入口创立于2006年03月,【思思推荐*请牢记发财域名:tiyu688.com】集团拥有强大的科技团队,集团全球固定资产达300亿。精细的管理团队,优秀的销售团队和完善的售后团队。过去三年,设备产量从几十台提升到上百台,本着迭代生产模式,经过反复的实践和经验的累积,不断在技术上完成突破,实现创新,得到的是客户一致的好评和高度的认可。


    I'll be distributing all my future scenarios in this fashion. You DO NOT need to register to download these files.

    I've attached a preview pic
    Attached Files

  • #2
    You can also get my other two scenarios from RoN Oracle. D-Day: Juno and Prokhorovka!

    Comment

    Working...
    X