X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoN strategy by Solver - guides, tricks, thoughts

Last update - 30.05.03

Introduction and comments:

This is here as a continuation of my "Initial RoN strategy tips" thread that can be found here, but it's gotten quite large and the first post can no longer contain all the stuff that I need. Here I will have several posts at start of the thread to try and fix the problem...

Now, whatever I write here is just from my own viewpoint, with whatever limited experience and skills I have for this game. This doesn, however, apply both to single player and multiplayer games - RoN AI is challenging enough to make it worth playing against. I hope this thread helps someone.

Attrition:

Actually, it's a highly important thing, for it makes the defending player quite well-stuited to his position. Maybe this is unlike some other RTS games, where the attacker had an advantage just because he was attacking and pushing the other guy. So, build your first tower in an area that the enemy might reasonably attack, and be sure to research attrition techs there. Once you're at attrition level 2, enemy just doesn't want to risk attacking you by sending 3 units, for that will do him no good - attacks will come in serious numbers then. So, also when planning on building peacefully, get the attrition upgrades and make yourself a less inviting target. Well, that's pretty obvious, I guess.

Of course, this works both ways, never forget that attrition when you're the attacker. However, in some cases, you may see that your units enter enemy territory and take no attrition, which means that the enemy is still to research attrition level 1. If this is the case, attack his economy with haste! You have a free go through his territory, which is just a good motivation to have some Slingers chase his gatherers around for a bit. This will force the enemy to get a tower up, because he will now get quite wary of future attacks on his villagers, even if you're not planning any.

Speaking of attrition, it's an absolute must to mention the Kremlin wonder. If you happen to play as the Russians, GET IT!! Kremlin coupled with your Russian Winter ability results in some very, very serious attrition damage, and an enemy without sufficient amounts of Supply Wagons is going to have a real tough time invading you. This would also make your inner cities quite safe, because enemy units wouldn't be in much of a fighting shape after marching through lots of land controlled by a Russian player who has the Kremlin. Now, this brings me exactly on the topic of Supply Wagons.

You just can't underestimate these guys (or whatever they are). Be sure to bring at least one when attacking with you, and don't leave it too hard behind. Theoretically, the best position is in the centre of your attacking group, but that might make the wagon a relatively easy target. Do as you please, but don't leave him so far behind that he serves little purpose. All in all, the effect countered by Wagons is pretty huge, and you can even offset advantages of those Russians! Again, this is something that goes both ways. If you're under attack, make an effort to get rid of enemy supply wagons, and do it fast. Once your siege is upgraded to Bombards or better, it's a good idea to have a few field guns target the Supply Wagons. If you can manage to wipe enemy supplies at very start of the battle, it might even cause the enemy to flee (well, this particular note is more with MP in mind).

Remember them French here! If you're French, build many supplies, those units are your friends. And, against, the French, hit them with all possible speed, using your siege or Light cavalry or whatever is up to the task. When playing French, I've tried having 3 Supply Wagons in close proximity of my army at any time, and it worked reasonably well, even healing my troopers in enemy land, love that! Note that other nations can also achieve this via research, but it's quite a while till the respective technology can be researched.

City building.

Cities are crucial. Since most of you here are Civ players, you know that fairly well, and this is no different in RoN. You start with just one city, and the benefits that you get when building additional ones are fantastic. Therefore, don't forget to make that Civic research level 1, then find a few free citizens, or create them, and go make a new city. Once you have two cities, you can start to generate wealth better, as well as have a huge boost to your economy. Now, about what to build in your cities.

Farms are really, really important. They're what provide you with all the food, and if you lack food, you're in a weak position. Unfortunately, the cities have a limit of only 5 farms per city, unless you're playing the Egyptians. You will, no doubt, quikcly notice that 5 farms just aren't enough to get your economy going and also have some other developments in your nation. This means that you want a second city quickly. A word about the Bantu here, they have an absolutely fantastic bonus of cheap, cheap, CHEAP cities. So cheap that there's no excuse for not making a second city early in the game. Now, once you have your second city, fill it with 5 more farms, and now finally, with 10 farms, you have quite a surplus of food to continue your research and expansion.

Every city I build or conquer gets a temple as soon as I can reasonably afford it without giving up too much, which is actually soon enough. Temples provide the much-needed boost to your territory. This is important, because a) enemies can't be building up right outside one of your cities, b) you have more land to use, c) it increases your total land control %, which is a crucial play for taxation income. Of course, research your taxation level 1 tech as soon as feasible, because wealth comes into the play rather early. Now, every city also gets a Market, and this one should really be obvious to you. Consider this, you make Caravans at markets, and they trade between your cities. Each pair of cities you have can trade. Therefore, with your city number of n, every city can trade with n-1 cities. So, your total possible amount of trade routes is n*(n-1), which is quite obvious. Now, with 5 cities, which isn't THAT much, you have 20 possible trade routes, which means that you will not be having a wealth problem for quite a while. In fact, the Caravan limit is there for a reason - you shouldn't just be able to run away with as much wealth as you want. Note here - once you build a Caravan, you don't even need to do anything, it will automatically find a city to trade with and will engage the trade route, if possible.

Universities. A pretty high priority build for my cities. Mainly, for my first two cities, I get them very soon (and, of course, fill with scholars), and for the third city, it's medium high priority. I don't want to spend all my wealth on scholars, but 3 unis with them is a nice amount to get the research going quite easily.

Economic buildings. Well, what can I say here? It should be obvious that every mountain you can find should have a mine. It's not like there's dozens of those mountains, you know. For forests, make sure you are using a couple of them, but later it really becomes unwise to lumberjack every single tree you can find. As for Farms, I've already said much, but let me add a bit else. For third city, it's also 5 farms, a must have. For fourth and beyond, they're not that high of priority anyway, but build them nonetheless. Just don't hurry to make 5 farms at once with your 6th city. Gathering enhancement buildings. Show me a single reason NOT to build them when available, please. Lumber Mill, Granary and Smelter should pop up in every city. Well, for me Smelter is usually the highest priority, for mountains (and Metal, therefore) tend to be limited, but Granary and Lumber Mill also gets built. It's a very good prospect, you build it and forget, while getting additional resource output... sounds great? Well, it is.

Research

No comment . There's quite a lot of technologies to research anyway, but you want to make your progress through them quickly, yet with consideration. First rule of a thumb - never have just one Library! It's not like they're expensive, and at some point in the Classical age, you're quite well suited to dropping one or two more libraries. Then, you can research multiple techs at once.

Early in the game, my personal priority seems to be commerce research, because I tend to hit the commerce cap limit pretty soon, especially with Timber gathering. IF playing Bantu, Civics is of utmost importance, for being able to go and build my second city for almost nothing. Military research is nothing something I value this much, for attacks can generally wait till a later point in the game (and they should, really), but military tech still is important, at least first 2 levels. First, it's the population limit, second, you need the ability to raise an army, even if not planning to use it! In fact, you should always have some military buildings at the ready, even at peace. Well, any RTS player will find this quite obvious. Science research is fine in the various stuff it provides, and never forget that it actually makes the other techs cheaper, making it well worth a path to pursue.

Advance ages at your own convenience, but don't delay it too much. In fact, if you have the resources, it's mostly better to advance. First, it always provides some bonuses, like the Classical age ability to build mounted units (and Mines!). Second, units from later ages are better, and really they are. Once you're in Classical, you can quite certainly expect your cavalry units to beat any Archaic unit that might come. Besides, the Classical Age opens doors for things such as wonders and some interesting prospects. Same goes for other ages, they all are worth it.

Industrial Age

Deserves a few sentences on its own, for it really changes the game. This is where the game changes economically and militarily. Mainly militarily, of course. Tanks become available, and that's a huge change. Simply put, no Enlightment age unit can reasonably fight against a Tank. Once you get the Light Tank tech, you get your heavy cavalry upgrades to those, and enemy infantry and archers suddenly are all doomed. Also note that Artillery is that much more deadly. The second big military change of Industrial Age is the arrival of airpower. OK, all you get for now is primitive fighter aircraft, but it all marks the beggining of a new area in military development. Fighters may not seem like much of a threat to your cities and ground forces, but take my advice - build them anti-aircraft guns! They become available now, and this is the time you HAVE to get them. Otherwise, you'll be very disappointed when in Modern Age 16 bombers fly up to your land and beat the crap out of one of cities. AA guns have quite a reasonable range, and you should clearly put them in proximity of every city center you have, as well as any wonders. I have lost my Collosus because of bombings, and I'm not going to forget that.

City attacking

A few words here, too. First, be sure to bring in supply wagons, because you will likely have to fight at least a bit inside enemy borders. Second, have siege at the ready, there's no other really effective method of getting rid of buildings. Now, my preference is to target the city center immediately with my siege, just trying to outflood the enemy with my units, and take down his military structures with other methods. In fact, once you have some 5 siege guns, taking the city center down to 0 HP isn't hard, and that's when the territory becomes neutral. Great stuff, no attrition, no building for enemy, and it all is going to be yours soon. This is usually where I turn my siege to other military strucutres nearby, while the infantry troopers are made for a more defensive role, often entrenched. Also, 2-3 citizens go for repairing the city center.

Be sure to remember that your siege, once level of Cannons or later, is also good against units, doing serious splash damage.

Beggining the game

What you do when you start the game can largely decide whether you win or lose. The decisions made in the first two minutes are absolutely crucial, and a good player will know what is he doing. However, one of the things that makes Rise of Nations shine is the no fixed starting build order - you can generally try several paths, all of them with their upsides and downsides. [Age of Kings note here: remember, the standard 25 villager Feudal Age, with doing exactly the same things every time for the first 10 minutes?]

However, here's an outline of the basic tips at beggining. Pause the game, if single-player. Now, take a look around. You have got your nice little city, a few peasants, and a Library, most likely. The first things you want to do are to get your economy going. While paused, do this: order to build citizens. Now, select your scout. It's not an easy decision now... you can either press Ctrl+E and have him scout automatically, or do it the old fashioned way and scout by yourself, setting waypoints, etc.

The professional player will clearly want to manage the scout manually, to sometimes explore more in one direction or other. However, it can be quite a problem for the less experienced players - it's often easy to forget your scout, and find out that he's sitting there idle, and you have little land discovered. That sucks, especially in RoN, where you have toknow the terrain to select the best locations for your next cities, as well as evaluate the strategic positions for future battles. If you feel that you can't control the scout, sure, let it go automatically. All in all, it will do a pretty decent job, concentrically scouting around your land, revelaing the rare resources (and picking some stuff from ruins!), and then heading on for lands closer to the bad guys.

Now that you have your scout moving and the citizens queued, it's time to go to the Library and select your first technology to research. I do very strongly recommend that Science Level 1, Written Word, is your first item of research. You get the access to Temple, which is something you want early on anyway, for the border booster, and best of all, you get a 10% cost and speed discount on your future researches.

For the start of your economy, of course, Food and Timber matter, and both about equally, although I tend to prioritize Food a little bit. Therefore - my first goal in the game is to get myself up to 5 farms ASAP. You start with 3, and 2 more get built by the first two citizens that come out, thus attempting to ensure continious flow of civilian units from now on. Not that it's enough, though. Now, just as you would, keep pumping them citizens out, till you have also your first Woodcutter's camp full. Try to have the Library researching something whenever you can.

What is the second tech to go for, then? Again, you can basically do anything that you like here, but I will often go for Civics level 1 Government, following Commerce Level 1 Barter then. Why Government? Because it gives you the ability to construct a second city, rather simple it is, no? And when you switch to an empire of two cities, it's where you start to reap many advantages. Notice here - if you're Bantu, you're a BIG step ahead of the game. With your (much!) cheaper cities, you absolutely have to research Civics level 1 ASAP, and then just go for a second city. IIRC, the cost was 15 food 15 timbr for Bantu second city, no?

From your capitol, get 2-3 citizens to a place that seems comfortable enough and build your second city, thus granting yourself another economic center, a border expansion and more options. Yet again, my goal is Food, and I want to fill the second city with 5 farms as soon as I can. I hopefully don't have Timber problems now. If the original forest near capital is big enough, then the full Woodcutter's camp is providing quite an income. If not, then I will also throw a timber gather point here at the second city, but still, 5 more Farms here are the priority. I guess then, it's easy to see why the Commerce level 1 is such a priority, I don't exactly need 10 farms if I have a low commerce cap.

So, a few minutes into the game, I want to have two cities, 10 Farms, some Timber income also from one or two sources, and I generally put a Temple in my capital as soon as I get that extra timber. Now, what to research next? Yet again - if you have the resources, keep the library busy, unless saving the money for an age jump. It now won't exactly matter if you for the Military research ASAP, or if you want Science level 2 first, whatever... look at your resources, evaulate the possibilities. However, you DO NOT want to skip Military level 1 tech. Some people have tried that, and it's a pretty terrible idea. You have to get Military level 1 to be able to build a Barracks or a Tower - basically, anything that can fight. Now, remember the Japanese, with which a good player will go on and attack you at 3 minutes. You know, if you get even a single military unit in your land when you don't even have the Military level 1 researched, you're positively screwed.

Classical Age is indeed a very good thing, but shouldn't be the 100% goal. Sure, you can go to classical without military technology and poor Timber income, but what good it gives? Go to the Classical age at your own convenience, but when you have researched level 1 for all the research branches... I've tried skipping civics at all, and delaying the second city till Classical, but the results were terrible.

Now, sometimes I get that extra Timber coming in fast while I am accumulating the final food for my classical jump. A few things to do early - if you have two cities, get a Market up and build a caravan. That's some wealth for you... In the Classical Age, you probably want to have a Temple in every of your cities. And, here it goes - if you have the Timber, build your first Barracks in Ancient or while going to Classical. It doesn't mean that you immediately have to rush or mass an army, but it's much better to have a building capable of producing some troops at need immediately.

Also, I try to get my first tower up in early Classical or during the advance, even. The reasoning here is rather simple. Attrition level 1 can be researched at the tower, and it matters. Psychologically, the enemy doesn't want to see his troops take that attition, and it also actually helps you defend against those damn rushes. Where to put that first tower? Look at the situation... if your second city seems like an area exposed to attack, then it's there. However, all things being equal, I prefer the tower in the capital, for it is really, really, REALLY annoying if an enemy manages to attack your capital early on.

The above guidelines have been set with a pretty peaceful beggining in mind. Of course, if you intend to be rushing your enemy, it has to be different, one thing being that you need to prioritize your Military research and actually make troops from your barracks. I am still to explore most of the possibilities for the early rushes, and will post on those some other day. For now, however, let me give you this tip - you can harass the enemy VERY early with almost nothing. Note that this requires good (probably manual) scouting, you have to know where the enemy capital is.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Early on, build your Barracks and two heavy infantry (hoplites, probably). Then just send them to attack the enemy library. IIRC, the library will go down to two Hoplies in 1:40. Now, the ball is in your enemy's court. Possibly he still has no military techs, and then you've just disturbed him, and probably got him quickly shifting gears in panic. In the meanwhile, continue the economic buildup, but augment your two hoplites with a slinger unit or two, maybe. Works fine with, say, Romans, who get free units with Barracks anyway. Point is, if you take his Library down, he's seriously behind. And then you can also catch around some hapless civilians running in his town... a great thing to do!

More on rushing

There's quite certainly more to be said about rushing. So, rushing is an early attack that doesn't neccessarily crush your enemy right away, but does harm his economy, and you want to put him behind of you slightly because of that. The key points to executing a succesfull rush are:

1) Speed. A rush is only good if your enemy isn't already prepared to meet it.
    2) Numbers. You want to have enough units to deal some harm, but NOT too many. Too many units in a rush may just stall your economy and make you very vulnerable.
    3) Objective. Know what you're doing in a rush. Have a clear idea of what city you are going for, and what are you going to do if you capture it.
    4) Tactics. Manage your units correctly, or they will fall one by one to the enemy anyway.
    5) Economy. If you forget your economy while rushing, you're doomed. Remember it!

Below, I will make an assumption that you're playing a 1v1 game on Arena or Small sized map. Rushes also work well in games with more players, just beware that the attacked player might receive help - or you may be attacked by someone else while executing a rush.

What are the best civs to rush with? Clearly enough, those with early warfare bonuses. If you ask me, then I would prefer the Mongols or Aztecs, but here's an outline of all civs and how they do at rushing. NB: you can rush with absolutely any civ, it's just that some are better at it.

Aztecs: Rather fantastic rushers. You gain resources when killing the enemy, so you just can't fall too behind economically, and you also gain free units from Barracks - besides, you have a quick and strong early game unit, which is a good replacement for Slingers.

Bantu: May be able to execute the rush a bit earlier and possibly with a stronger economy due to 3 cities at civic level 1, and receive a good Light Infantry unit.

British: Little bonuses for the standard rush, although if you use foot archers, they get upgraded for free on hitting Medieval.

Chinese: Receive good Light Infantry, although not in the Classical Age. Their civilian bonuses may add some speed to the rush, though.

Egyptians:Good rushers. They are certain not to have any problems with getting Food, so just get enough Timber, and your unit flow is good. Besides, their unique units also can come in rather handy, being fast and effective raiders.

French: Good Timber income helps the early rush, and, as soon as you build a Classical Age Siege Factory, you get a healing Supply Wagon, which can be quite a serious boost! Just be sure to use them Frenchies correctly.

Germans: Some economic bonuses actually work early, and good heavy infantry units make the Germans better than average rushers.

Greeks: Nothing that particularly helps their rushes. Extra knowledge is fine for when it all gets to Medieval, though.

Inca: Another civ that rushes well. Refunds for killed units help economy, although arguably not as much as with the Aztecs, and they also get nice infantry.

Japanese: Widely considered to be the best rushing civ. They are quite certainly able to put an early rush with a great economy, because of cheaper units and better Farms - I may still prefer the Mongols, but Japanese are absolutely great here.

Koreans: Extra citizens to strengthen the economy are good, as well as are the unique units - you get the best early siege, as well as quite strong archers.

Mayans: For what it's worth, they again get early unique units that are reasonably tough.

Mongols: Outsanding rushers. A better than average economy, get enough units just by making military buildings, and suffer less attrition, making Classical attacks without supply wagons much more dangerous. Also, their unique units prove to be excellent at killing civilians.

Nubians: Some bonuses related to Markets mean extra Wealth income, and nice units, too.

Romans: Good rushers, because of some strong Heavy Infantry and getting some units for free.

Russians: No bonuses that help rush attacks, but at least you're harder to counterattack.

Spanish: Isn't that revealed map sweet? Gives you a real boost at city building at economy. And their unique units might not be too early, but they are certainly annoying.

Turks: Very solid rushers. Free siege is free siege, and faster city assimilation actually gives you a decent chance to not only damage the enemy, but remain on his soil with a force. Besides, they get economic bonuses, too, and manage to rush with a strong economy.

Now, on how you execute your rush. It's crucial to know where the enemy is. After some initial scouting of your starting area to have a clue on resources and terrain, take your scout off auto-explore, if it's on, and send far away from your starting position, accross the map. That way you know where to direct your forces. Military technology is of essence, so you may want to research it after Science level 1 - you should have the 108 required food easily with 5 farms at that stage. Turks do good here with their cheap Military research.

As you scout the enemy land to see if he has built his second city or not, and look at what is he doing, build your first Barracks early. There's often a period in early game where you have extra Timber, so use it for those Barracks. Then, continue to use your villagers as usual, also researching civics and making a second city for extra income (all that stuff I wrote about in beggining the game chapter). Watch your resources closely, and create units at Barracks when you have some spare. Your goal is heavy infantry - no less than 3 Hoplites, that's a good number for speed and cost. Also, make 2 or Light Infantry units. Enemy might try and counter your Heavy Infantry with archers, which are in turn easily countered by your light infantry.

Any civs that get free units from military building completion receive a huge advantage here, being able to strike the unit amount needed for a rush earlier than the others. So, when ready, move it against an enemy city. If he has two, move at either of them, but note that the capital might be very often hard to attack - I'd attck the second city more often than not.

Now, here comes the tough part, keeping the military presence AND economy. At home, you certainly need your second (and third, if Bantu) cities established and gathering resources. Advance to the Classical age when you have the food, but also keep reinforcing your front lines with more units - if you have spare Timber and Wealth, let them be Bowmen. Look at the situation... you won't be going Classical as early as with a non-rush game, but don't delay it too much. So, while you are getting reinforcements, in the enemy city, have all heavy infantry attack the city itself, and slingers hang around, outside the city range, so that you don't lose them to city fire. Hoplites will kill the city relatively fast, and you will capture it, if the enemy has no army there. And if you attacked him early AND he's peaceful, he might not even have Military level 1.

Somewhere during the attack, send 2 villagers to enemy city, so that you can start repairing it as soon as you capture it. This will make the city tougher for the enemy to retake. In Classical Age, build a Stable and Siege Workshop. If you have an enemy city captured, build there, otherwise, at home. Mongols are great here - make two Stables with them, and you get some free excellent raiders. French are also great because of a healing wagon after first Siege Factory. If it looks like you can't hold the enemy city, don't hesitate to raze the buildings there, starting with Library and University. That will hurt the enemy enough.

In fact, you will oftentimes find yourself unable to hold the city after you capture it, so that's where razing comes handy. Enemy economy will be disturbed, and you can send your units to attack his villagers anyway.

Another possibility is to rush in the Classical Age. Go to Classical soon, and then build Stable and siege factory. You still want to have Barracks and some units by now, but not many - Classical needs to be fast. Then at Stables, make Horse Archers and Light Cavalry - that's a pretty tough combination. Not for taking buildings, but can do heavy damage to civilians. And if you bring a Catapult too then, well, you can do very, very serious damage to the city.

That's how the Mongol rush works, too! You build two Stables at Classical, get 6 hordes, and start pumping light cavalry there, with a catapult, too. By the time you attack, the enemy will have an army of some sorts, most likely, but you'll be able to counter whatever combination of units he has pretty well there.

Remember, again, you don't kill the enemy entirely with a rush. You just hurt him seriously. Preferrably to the point where he will have to spend lots of time and resources recovering. Good luck with the rush .
    Last edited by Solver; May 31, 2003, 09:42.

Comment

Reserved for future use.

Comment

Reserved for possible future use.

Comment

Updated with rush musings.

Comment

thx
            it will be a great direction to conquer the world

Comment

Actually, I don't mean CtW when writing these .

Comment

I don't get your forumla. I did a test in gunpowder age and had 4 cities. 4(4-1) is 12. But it only let me have 6 (when you expand the Wealth indictator in the corner it gives you a number like 6/6) trade routes. If you have four cities there are only 6 routes for a caravan to travel between 2 cities. If you have cities A,B,C,D then you can have routes AD,AB,AC,DC,CB,BD...or is there some other stuff that goes in to it?

Comment

if you have 4 cities there are only 6 Trade routes. But it is unlikely you have researched enough Commerce upgrades to be able to fill all of those routes when u only got 4 cities (need lvl5 commerce, unless your Nubian).

Comment

Route = Cumulative of numbers up to total number of city less one.

1 city: R = 0

2 cities: R = 1

3 cities: R = 1 + 2 = 3

4 cities: R = 1 + 2 + 3 = 6

Assuming N = total number of city.
                    • The first city can have a route to any OTHER city. Thus: N-1 routes.
                    • The second city can have a route to any OTHER city EXCEPT to the first city (otherwise double counting). Thus: N-2 routes.
                    • The third city, to any OTHER city EXCEPT to the first AND the second. Thus: N-3 routes.
                    • So on.

Comment

Yeah, I clearly enough didn't remember to correct the formula there .

Would n*(n-1)/2 be correct?

Comment

None of this matters, because the actual caravan limit is controlled by your commerce research level and is far less than the total maximum number of combinations of cities. Also don't forget that in team or diplomacy games you can trade with your ally's cities, which again throws this formula off!

Solver - one comment on your Industrial Age section. You mention that anti-aircraft guns become available. This is true regarding the anti-aircraft unit, but not the building. The are available all along, starting as observation posts. In the scenario you described, where enemy bombers are attacking your cities, having the anti-aircraft building is better. And you should build these early on in the game, because they can also spot spies and scouts. Since they are quite cheap, I usually build one for each city and pair it with a tower. That way if a spy or scout shows up, the observation post spots them and the tower opens fire.
                        Firaxis - please make an updated version of Colonization! That game was the best, even if it was a little un-PC.

Comment

Yeah, Lookouts are good stuff... yet again, I should update the initally written sections. That one was written only during my third Retail RoN day... currently, though, I've progressed to nicely kicking the AI butt on Tough. Never lost a game in RoN to AI yet... little MP for me, though.

Comment

Solver - I'm sure it'd help some of us if you could put 2/3 recorded games here. Especially helpful for those of us who've never played a Civ game before.

Comment

Recorded games? Hmm, that one might be a thought, gotta get some of especially good players.

BTW, an update coming very soon, as soon as a few hours.

Comment

Working...
                              X