No demo saves or replays??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No demo saves or replays??

I'm one of these poor people who live in Europe, so I don't have the full game yet.

Howcome in the demo Readme it says, "...if a RoN game is SAVED in the middle of a battle and the player...tries to view a REPLAY..." -- when as far as I can see there IS no way to save or replay demo games.

Anyone find a fix for this??
    Ilkuul

Every time you win, remember: "The first shall be last".
    Every time you lose, remember: "The last shall be first".

I noticed that too in the readme and I spend some time looking for the save button. Sadly you can't save your games in the demo version. That was the main reason I went out and bought the full version. Nice trick of BHG.

Can you really still not buy the game in the UK? Here it's for sale for a week now.

Comment

Thanks to Amazon

I made the mistake of pre-ordering it at a discount from Amazon UK. Their comment on my order today (31st) is "Not yet dispatched -- due for delivery May 26 or 27"!!
      Ilkuul

Comment

Yup, same mistake here: ordering online was in my case a lot cheaper than ordering from a local store, but it does take a week or longer before they send it out
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

It saves replays automatically whether you want to or not

Comment

Right -- but there's no way I can find to replay those files! The demo version gives no option for replaying previously saved games.
            Ilkuul

Comment

AFAIK, you can't. It's silly that they're saved but they are. Prolly they weren't sure what to include and not to include in the demo and ending up with some loose ends, like these saves. But who cares? It's only a demo...
              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
              X