No announcement yet.

do you ever raze your own buildings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you people raze univercities after all research has been done to free up some citizens/units because of the pop cap?
    (you can the scolars out too peacefully, but they go back ASAP, unless enemy troops are nearby)
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
      Don't you people raze univercities after all research has been done to free up some citizens/units because of the pop cap?
      (you can the scolars out too peacefully, but they go back ASAP, unless enemy troops are nearby)
      i have never did that, but thats probably because i never get all the techs.
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

have never did that, but thats probably because i never get all the techs

Ahh, well I am slightly slower at RTS , and I always keep thinking ""ooh, I'll get that tech and then I'll crush him", which of course makes, that in the end I finish ending up researching (almost) everything (before I get my but kicked and/or if I even get there)
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
        X