Idea for Resigned Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for Resigned Player

In a recent 5 person FFA, 2 of the players resigned early. My army was not ready to fight for the one next to me, and the 2 remaining opponents each gained a small civilizations worth of cities each. I managed to beat them both but the two resigned players gave them each a huge advantage. What I was thinking is that when a player resigned you automatically enter the player dropped screen in case you want to change the rulse/teams, or, if its FFA, the resigned players cities will only give a Bounty to the attacking team instead of letting them gain a city and actually easily go above their Civic's city limit.

P.S. attached is the playback
    Attached Files

I agree, anytime somebody resigns/quits, there should be the option for the remaining players to make him AI, destroy all his units, or leave him there (for the bounty).
    "I just nuked some poor bastard still in the Enlightenment age. that radioactive mushroom cloud sure enlightened his ass."
    - UberKruX

Comment

A rar file? Wow don't get many of those on this board...

Comment

I like how the one guy placed all his airfields right next to each other so they were easy to nuke.

Also red was a stupid player.

Comment

Lol you watched it? Ive never seen so many fighters and not 1 bomber, and although they did wipe out an already weakened task force, they all died to 2 Nuke missiles.

Also what do you think of me? (blue) Any tips or pointers?

Comment

Working...
          X