Replays and bookmarks??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replays and bookmarks??

How can I add bookmarks as I play for easier reference in replays, or failing that advance it faster in replay.

Don't know. I don't remember seeing that it can be done in RoN, but I know where you get this from.

Comment

You do have the absolute time timer, so you could go the low-tech route and write the time down

The fastest you can currently go in a replay is 4x.
      _/\ C
      Sturgeon's Law: 90% of everything is crud.

Comment

I never used the bookmark feature in AoK namely because I had to do it during a game instead of after. How am I supposed to know when it's going to get "interesting"?

Comment

I know usually before I go all out nuke bumblebee crazy on someone's a s s with my invasion forces lined up at the border- I'd bookmark jsut before that.

Comment

I believe when you pause during the game, you will hear the pause sound during the replay at the appropriate time. Maybe you could just spam the pause on and off when you wanted to bookmark to give yourself an obvious audible cue.
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Or just look on the mini-map for the big flashing red circle, or listen for the change in music.

Lots of clues.

Comment

It's an issue not of finding the part I want to watch but wasting my time watching 20 minutes of development I'm not interested in. I suppose I can go eat or walk the cat or something useful while it plays, but... c'mon it's a computer it's supposed to be MY slave, not the other way around

Comment

Working...
                X