Wishlist:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishlist:

I wish there were an easy way to 'select all cavalry'. Like what can be done to eliminate/include aircraft and siege units while band-selecting.

just hit "," twice and select the cavalry. That selects all cavalry on the map

Comment

I wish that population limits were adjusted by map sizes.

Comment

I wish there was an even bigger huger humantic map. About 2x in both axis for size, so 4x the size total.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthVeda
          just hit "," twice and select the cavalry. That selects all cavalry on the map
          That's not what I mean at all.

Comment

Like what can be done to eliminate/include aircraft and siege units while band-selecting.

How do you do that?
            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

i wish carriers could dock like all other ships. they do in real life.
              sdaf

Comment

dock? how would that do anything in the game?
                Are you down with ODV?

Comment

first, they repair the ships.

second, i also set rally points inside the dock (garrison) until i build up a fleet. that way, everytime i build a ship, an oppenent fleet sitting right offshore can't overwhelm me or pick me off one by one (unless they destroy my dock w/ all my ships inside which is a BIG no-no).
                  sdaf

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
                    Like what can be done to eliminate/include aircraft and siege units while band-selecting.

How do you do that?
                    Hold ALT+SHIFT while band-selecting to select only aircraft. Hold ALT while band-selecting to not grab siege units. CTRL+ALT selects siege only.

I'd love for there to be one to select cavalry/mobile only, but I think BHG used up all the combos!

Comment

I wish that pop limit depend on number of sites.

I wish that it take some time for unit to become a boat for water transportation and for boat to become a unit.
                      The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
                      certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
                      -- Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Anun Ik Oba

Hold ALT+SHIFT while band-selecting to select only aircraft. Hold ALT while band-selecting to not grab siege units. CTRL+ALT selects siege only.

I'd love for there to be one to select cavalry/mobile only, but I think BHG used up all the combos!
                        Just hold CTRL+ALT+DEL to... oh wait a minute...

Comment

I wish that planes on a carrier would auto launch if the carrier was attacked, and attack the enemy, and all planes on missions would divert to attack the enemy attacking the carrier
                          ----
                          "I never let my schooling get in the way of my education" -Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                          X