pz4 and tiger together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pz4 and tiger together

Any idea howe the germans could use pz4 and tiger at the same time?

You would have to make the pz IV be the 'armored car' of the Modern Age for the Germans to get them with the King Tiger/Tiger II. (Don't ask me how to do it, I haven't the slightest).

Personally, I would have preferred Pz V/Panthers.

Comment

GIRD_X and GIRD_Y I tought to be the resulotion but
      it diddint worked,this is getting me crazy

Comment

i think the intention with the Pz4 was so that in scenarios u can just add spain or rome as an ally to Germans (and then rename them to another German division) to get those two tanks at the same time.
        Are you down with ODV?

Comment

what i'd like to see if to have a modern age only scenario or game, where depending on your military level u start with the Pz1 then with each level it changes to Pz2 etc all the way up to Tiger II.
          Are you down with ODV?

Comment

in unitrules for graft for the tiger change it to none and move button placement(grid X) over by 1 and it should work. i haven't tried it yet but it should work

Comment

i just tried it...the only thing missing is u should also add the tribe mask for germans (which is 000001....) in the Panzer entry. Then u set a lamer version of a tank for the same cost but you get to have both

I can upload it but I dont know how to do that here...so Ive uploaded it to my RoN page

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
              Last edited by One_Dead_Villy; June 7, 2003, 18:28.
              Are you down with ODV?

Comment

Thank y guys,-graft to none the only thing that
                was missing to change.
                Happy hunting!;-)

Comment

what about making so that u only get the tiger II if uve got military tech level 2 (or maybe even science level) or higher (instead of just 1 military). with 1 u get the Panzer IV only? would be some incentive to get higher military tech to get the tiger II.

that way we can have mod that allow more options in one age depending on your tech levels

actually i am thinking make the Tiger II available with level 7 military, and panzer 4 with level 4. then possibly later when we can import new models i can hijack some unit slots to give the germans the entire panzer line 1 to 7 as u upgrade your military tech. btw the tiger II is also known as a Panzer 7. Panzer 6 was the tiger I, Panzer V was the Panther. down to the Panzer I with the first military tech

this wouldnt be as good for regular games, but age restricted games it would rock.
                  Last edited by One_Dead_Villy; June 8, 2003, 03:06.
                  Are you down with ODV?

Comment

Yeah that sounds good,hope y can make it Villy
                    WWII mod y plan to make is ly.

Comment

Working...
                    X