Default saved games location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default saved games location

Does anyone know how to change the default location for saved games? Right now it points to this goofy My Documents\My Games\Rise Of Nations directory. I'd like to keep my saved games in their own directory under the main Rise of Nations directory. Recorded games go there, why not saved games? I took a quick look through some of the RoN script files, but I didn't see anything that looked related. Anybody know how to do this? Thanks.

"My Documents" is the default place to save for most applications (although not most games). I prefer to have saved games there myself, so I don't accidentally delete them all when/if I reinstall the game.

>I'd like to keep my saved games in their own directory under the main Rise of Nations directory

Why?

Comment

me too

I have my game saved to my E Drive. But, the CTW campaign automatically saves to My Documents in Drive C. However, I am VERY low in space in Drive C, but I was unable to make RON save in the Drive E folder (where the game is saved to).
      "I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass'" - Pekka
      Proud Member of http://www.axisofjustice.org
      Peace, Love, and =waffles=

Comment

You can always move the "My documents" folder...
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Bump.

Now that the game has been out for awhile I wondered if anyone new has come across this.

Comment

Working...
          X