Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Civilization

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    No votes for the Aztecs, Incas, or Mayans? If I was conspiracy minded, I'd think there was some sort of "New World" bias going on here!

    I've just been playing on Random so far, and I haven't found any civ to be deficient. I'd say this thread is evidence of the immense replayability (is that a word?) of this game. For once, I think I might not be bored 6 months from now.

    Gary
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world...


    Those who can read binary, and those who can't.

    Comment


    • #32
      Read the thread again - I said Inca. I also like Maya quite a bit. My other favorite is the Turks.
      Firaxis - please make an updated version of Colonization! That game was the best, even if it was a little un-PC.

      Comment

      Working...
      X