Please Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help!!

I have a 1.6ghz P4 with 256mb ram and a Nvidia Riva TNT2 yet i only get 6-7 fps!!! What the **** is with this and how can i fix it? Is this normal performance with a system of my type with this game? 6-7 fps is a joke and makes the game unplayable. I have installed the latest drivers and i have direct x 9 and it makes no difference. I have also turned vsync off doesnt do anything either.

Any other tips?

Thanks my RON future depends on it otherwise the game has to be thrown into the trash can.

its ur video card

Comment

TNT2 is a decent card.

what res / gfx options you playing at?
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I put all the graphics onto low and i run it at 1200x768 32m as it is the only resolution my card allows apparently according to ron....

is there any way of getting a speed increase? Could any RON programmers suggest anything? I would have thought my system is decent and something in the range of 15fps would have been capable....

thanks

Comment

theres a RoN preformance tweak thread, written by BHG, here: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=87021

you could try some of that.
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
          X