Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible modification to the city radius?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Possible modification to the city radius?

    Hey, I was wondering where/if I can mod the game so that almost all the buildings have to be built within a city radius(the exceptions being Forts, Keeps, and Towers). I know wonders and farms have to be built within a city radius, is there a line of code that would allow me to restrict everything else as well?

    Also, is there a way to adjust the city limit? Make it so each Civic's advance allows two cities 'stead of one?

  • #2
    ya i cant answer your question but yes it would be cool to have the city radus researchable and upgradable
    Are you down with ODV?

    Comment


    • #3
      Don't care too much 'bout the expanding each radius of the city, but I think it'd add a lot to the strategy of city placement is everything had to be built within the city radius. You'd have to decide between putting a city amid mountains where you could get lots of resources, or out on the plains where you'd have room to build lots of military buildings, etc.

      Of course, something like this wouldn't almost certaintly require a larger city cap, since real estate would become much more valued...

      Comment


      • #4
        Found the line that allows me to expand/shrink city radii(sp). Still haven't been able to find a way to limit buildings to a city radius.

        Comment

        Working...
        X